Admiral's Ceremonial Divisions
Post date: Apr 30, 2012 3:54:47 AM
South Vancouver Island Sea Cadet Corps will gather in participating in Ceremonial Divisions 5 May 2012 at Naden Drill Shed. Rear-Admiral Nigel Greenwood, CMM, CD, a former Sea Cadet, will be the reviewing officer. Parade will be a typical naval format of a Battalion Review in Mass with a march past in line.
- More than 150 Sea Cadets are expected, including cadets from: RCSCC ADMIRAL BUDGE,
- RCSCC ADMIRAL MAINGUY,
- RCSCC ADMIRAL WALLER,
- RCSCC AMPHION, and
- RCSCC RAINBOW.
- 0900 - Arrival.
- 0930 - Training and practice.
- 1130 - Lunch and clean into Ceremonial Dress (#1s).
- 1330 - Training and practice.
- 1415 - Parents, Friends and Family seated.
- 1430 - Arrival of the Admiral.
- Training and practice sessions: #5 Naval Combat Dress.
- Ceremonial Divisions: #1 Ceremonial dress with accoutrements (swords for CO’s).
- Training and practice sessions: C3A Work Dress with boots, ball caps, and fleece jacket or sweater.
- Ceremonial divisions: C1 with accoutrements.
The Admiral will stay for a bit after divisions to meet cadets and families.