Battle of the Atlantic Ceremony
Post date: Apr 30, 2012 9:37:40 PM
The Battle of the Atlantic Ceremony will be held on 6 May 2012 to commemorate the Canadian Navy’s successful campaign of the Second World War and to remember those lost at sea while performing their duty. RCSCC ADMIRAL BUDGE cadets will be part of the parade. The marching contingent will disembark the buses and muster at the Ship Point parking lot, off Wharf Street.
The parade will form up on Wharf Street, march down Government Street to Belleville Street, flanking the Cenotaph. Following the remembrance service, the parade will return to the Ship Point parking lot for dismissal.
- 1000 - All participants at assembly area;
- 1035 - Parade marches to Legislature grounds;
- 1050 - General Salute, ceremony commences; and
- 1150 - Parade returns to assembly area, embarks buses and returns to Naden Drill Deck.
- Cadets: C-1 (with medals).
- Military: No 1A.